I can’t believe I will be 25 this november, I guess time truly flies. Here’s a list of goals I strive to accomplish before I turn 25 this year. I’ll keep this post updated with every goal I accomplish.
I’ve updated the list and crossed out the goals I’ve accomplished so far
1. Travel and enjoy a new state( Keeping my fingers crossed for Miami in September)
2. Finally get my License ( 8/5/14 )
3. Get a Passport so I can finally travel outside of the U.S.
4. Visit my Father who I haven’t seen in a year.
Go to my first concert (Went to see Bone Thugs-N- Harmony last Friday)
6. Continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle
7. Read and finish 25 books
8. Get 25 of my best photos printed, framed and hung-up .
9. Stay committed to not eating meat or dairy
10. Break all my bad habits (Nail Bitting, Overthinking)
11. Add new elements to my blog (Travel, Food and Videos)
Conquer my shyness (Missed so many opportunities being shy)
13.Become a Thrift Master :)
Use lessons I’ve learned to help and inspire others
15. Volunteer at a homeless Shelter
16. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
Find a tailor, develop a great relationship and learn as much as I can from him or her.
Create some amazing art/projects with some great people.(9/5/14)
Have a meet and greet with my readers.(9/12/14)
20. No longer let my past haunt my present and future.
21. Do something crazy like Skydiving or Surfing.
22. Stop thinking everyone is out to get me.
23. Buy my first car.
24. Become more independent.
25. Love myself even more.